Friday, February 13, 2015

I tried to find an appropriate piece of artwork for Valentines Day. This is about as close as I could get. T-shirt design I did a year ago. Silkscreen 4 colors.#heart #valentine #skull #dagger #ART #tshirt #tshirtdesign

I tried to find an appropriate piece of artwork for Valentines Day. This is about as close as I could get. T-shirt design I did a year ago. Silkscreen 4 colors.#heart #valentine #skull #dagger #ART #tshirt #tshirtdesign Work in progress from the desk of illustrator Brian Allen


The post I tried to find an appropriate piece of artwork for Valentines Day. This is about as close as I could get. T-shirt design I did a year ago. Silkscreen 4 colors.#heart #valentine #skull #dagger #ART #tshirt #tshirtdesign appeared first on Flyland Designs, Freelance Illustration and Graphic Design by Brian Allen -.


No comments: